Official Transcript Requests - Current Students

Has a College, Scholarship, etc. requested a copy of your transcript?

1. No. Only request an official transcript if your college or scholarship has requested one from you.

2. Yes. Follow the steps below.

Please note CURRENT STUDENTS should not be charged for any electronic transcript requests

Register your Parchment Account by clicking on the registration link that was emailed to your school VUSD Gmail

How To Video:

Click the link to Order your Transcript:


Step # 1: Select Transcripts "Order"

Step # 2:

Where would you like to send your credentials? Steps to take
  1. Select "An Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization. "
  2. Search your College
  3. Submit your request
  1. Select "Yourself or Another Individual "
  2. Select "Electronic Delivery (Email)"
  3. Enter the Organizations Email or yours if they do not have one
  4. Submit your request
  1. Select "Yourself or Another Individual "
  2. Select "Electronic Delivery (Email)"
  3. Enter your email address
  4. Submit your request


For questions regarding transcripts and/or school records please contact:

Carmen Kash at ext.72050 or [email protected]

Official Transcript Requests - Former Students

You may purchase a copy and have it sent through Parchment for a fee. Transcripts will be sent to your institution by the institution's preferred method of delivery.

The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through ParchmentTM's Secure Transcript delivery service. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when DocufideTM approves your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).