Congratulations to the 2017-18 RBV Cheerleaders!
CAROL LYNN DUCKETT
FERNANDA ZARATE PEREZ
LIZABETH GOMEZ CORDONA
- To develop a group of young adults whose behavior is disciplined, professional, safety conscience and promote school spirit by creating enthusiasm, supporting athletic teams and programs on campus
- To promote teamwork, unity and trust between squad members.
- To emphase the ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, integrity, respect and responsibility among the squad members.
- Cheerleaders will perform at all games including CIF playoffs and championship games for football and basketball teams, including the girl’s teams.
- Cheer squad members are expected to give 110% commitment and dedication to their squad, coaches and school. RBV cheerleaders are held to high standards.
Rebekah Craft (Head Coach)
Sonya McLin (JV Coach)
Charles Threatt (Advisor)
TRYOUTS ARE COMPLETE FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR.