About RBV Attendance Child Nutrition Services Data Processing Finance Health Office Registrar/Transcripts Registration WASC
AVID Career Technical Education Drama (ELD) English Language Development English Freshman Seminar Honors - IB - AP Mathematics Physical Education Science Social Studies Special Education Visual & Performing Arts World Languages
ASB Clubs Seniors
Athletics Baseball Basketball Cheer Cross Country Field Hockey Football Golf Lacrosse Soccer Softball Swimming and Diving Tennis Track & Field Volleyball Water Polo Wrestling
Counseling Counselors 2nd Semester Schedule Change Requests RBV Course Catalog New/Incoming Longhorns 2018-19 FAQs 9th Grade 10th Grade 11th Grade 12th Grade Parents A-G Requirements (CSU/UC) California Colleges College Planning College & Career Center Community College Counseling Newsletters Dual Enrollment Financial Aid Grades/Parent Portal Grade & Credit Recovery Options Grad Requirements/Credits Letters of Recommendation NCAA Palomar College Promise PLUS-Peer Leaders Uniting Students Peer Counselors SAT/ACT/PSAT Scholarships Social Emotional Resources Transcripts Tutoring WAVE-PACT Guaranteed Admission Agreement with CSUSM
RBV Library Library and Textbook Policies Library Staff
Information for Parents Campus Tours Community Resources Security & Safety PASS
Staff Resources Staff Directory - A-Z

Community College

Taking a courses at community college while in high school

If you want a community college or any other off-campus course and you want the course to appear on your RBV transcript, please follow all of these steps:

1.Speak with your counselor to discuss your reason for taking an off-campus course and to determine if the course will meet graduation requirements.  Please note, counselors cannot recommend any specific off campus program. Your counselor will give you the Off Campus Approval  Form. 

2.Complete and submit the Off Campus Approval Form to your counselor. It must be filled out completely, and signed by the student, parent, counselor, and administrator. 

3. When you finish the course, it is your responsibility to have an official transcript from the institution where you took the course sent directly to the RBV Registrar. The Registrar can only accept official transcripts and only the RBV Registrar can post credits and grades. Transcripts must be received by June 1st to be posted to that year's transcript.